The UK Marketing Manager, to plan and manage our UK marketing activities. You will report directly to the Marketing Director and will also have close collaborative relationships with our sales team, retailers and our digital and international team. This role is about developing and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans that drive brand awareness, and acquisition, whilst always keeping the credibility of the brand top of mind.
- Develop, manage and implement the UK consumer marketing plans for the brand to deliver against the marketing strategy and in line with company objectives.
- Develop and agree measurable KPI’s for all marketing activity.
- Be a brand guardian ensuring our brand identity and tone of voice is consistent and on brand at all times.
- Briefing and managing consumer insight. Taking the lead on conducting bespoke consumer research as required to lead and validate marketing decisions and NPD projects.
- Working closely with our Digital Marketing Manager, sales team, plan and implement all UK Trade Marketing activity.
- Managing and monitoring sampling and voucher campaigns.
- Identify & manage opportunities to give additional energy to our brand including PR, awards and partnerships.
- Manage specialist marketing services agencies and other outsourced marketing supplier resource.
- Maintain effective internal communications to engage the company around marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant:
- Has a broad Marketing background.
- Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in marketing management.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels internally and externally.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy.
- Results oriented with strong analytic skills and business sense.
- Has the ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial team
- Strong presentation skills (Power Point wizard) and used to presenting to audiences.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A food industry background useful, although not essential.
Nova Search and Selection are acting as an employment agency for this role.