Supply Chain Manager
We are an award-winning brand that creates delicious and nutritious snacks and meals for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, with products being sold in every major UK supermarket and worldwide in over 27 countries.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Supply Chain Manager will manage the Operations team. You will be responsible for leading the UK and International Supply Chain team and delivering a top class supply chain service for the business.
You and your team will cover Demand planning and forecasting, production planning, packaging procurement, 3PL contract management and cost saving initiatives. We are a highly ambitious team and as a result, you will be given great opportunities to develop in the role, grow with the business and take on more responsibility quickly.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in the long-term development of our supply chain strategy, receive exposure to all functions and become a role model as one of the leaders in the business
- Planning and implementing the supply chain strategy
- Providing purchase orders and managing logistics to facilitate collection and delivery of products
- Collaborate with suppliers - developing and maintaining excellent supplier relationships.
- Management of stock movement worldwide
- Building relationships with our retail partners & collaborating on best in class services.
- Working together with NPD on new launches - ensuring availability to the business on time and at cost, updating price lists - ensuring timely communication to sales team.
- Creating and owning product demand forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance, providing opportunities to reduce costs
- Development, coordination, and implementation of the supply chain part of the acquisition project to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated time frames and budgets.
- Identify and understand complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution.
- Improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Management of the S&OP process to provide internal stakeholders with the most up to date issues effecting the business.
- Experience in an supply chain or operational role, preferably in a FMCG business
- Incredible attention to detail
- People management experience
- Great communication skills
- Team Player with a can-do attitude
- Readiness to work in a fast growing entrepreneurial brand.
- Confident analysing data
- Very proficient user of Excel
- Experience on SAP
Nova Search is operating as an employment agency for this vacancy