Social Media Marketing Manager Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm (Full Time), London £40-45k
Are you a fantastically talented and creative Social Media Marketing Manager? Brimming with fresh ideas and full of ambition? Then we’d like to speak to you.
We’re looking for a self-starting Social Media Marketing Manager, to plan and manage all of our Social Media marketing activities. This role is about developing and executing strategic and tactical social media marketing plans that drive brand awareness, and acquisition, whilst always keeping the credibility of the brand top of mind. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, knowledge of digital communications is a must, as is the passion and flair for building a strong brand.
- Planning, developing and owning the social media strategy.
- Planning, developing and executing innovative social campaigns in accordance with the marketing plan.
- Creating world class content and managing scheduling and publication of content across all social media accounts in line with brand guidelines.
- Generate creative ideas to help engage and grow our online communities
- Owning and managing the content calendar for all channels, scheduling and monitoring daily output of social content via social media management tools.
- Manage and grow social following, building an engaged community.
- Briefing and working with the creative team and or agencies to create engaging relevant content.
- Develop and manage influencer strategy, creating relationships with key influencers. Organizing gifting and celebrity campaigns where relevant to maximize digital reach and exposure.
- Develop and agree measurable objectives and KPI’s for all social media marketing activity. Measure and report performance and assess against ROI and KPIs. Test new ways of achieving KPI’s and communicating with audiences.
- Manage any specialist digital marketing services agencies and other outsourced marketing supplier resource as necessary (eg. App and game developers).
- Maintain effective internal communications to engage the company and key stakeholders around digital marketing activities.
- Ensure a keen awareness of competitor activity, reporting any major activity to the wider team when relevant.
- Staying on top of the latest social platforms/trends, researching and implementing new tools to drive digital innovation
- Be the digital Brand Guardian, ensuring our brand identity and tone of voice is consistent and on brand at all times.
- Work closely with the e-commerce manager on all digital marketing activity.
- Ensuring all activity is delivered on time and on budget.
- Experience of working in a face-paced, creative start-up environment and experience of building a brand using social media essential.
- 3-4 years social media marketing experience from a consumer goods environment.
- Witty and creative editorial skills, ability to write engaging copy is essential.
- Proficient in analytical and automation software (e.g.: Google Analytics, Hootsuite).
- Expert experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube and Snapchat.
- Experience with design and video software desired.
- Experience with app and game development beneficial.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for emerging social platforms and trends.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ecommerce experience beneficial but not essential.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing disciplines, strategy and best practice.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present to audiences with confidence essential.
- Good team working and stakeholder management skills.
With this being a fast paced role, this would suit an experienced detail focused creative marketer who is ready to roll their sleeves up and be hands on. So if you have stacks of energy, unstoppable enthusiasm, shedloads of get-up and go, are fearless, organized and perennially positive, then this could be the role for you.
Nova Search and Selection are acting as an employment agency for this role