- Provide day-to-day technical, competent and efficient service to the company's clients.
- Provide support to a team of Credit Account Directors in all departmental aspects.
- To take ownership of a range of the Credit departments functions, including but not limited to;
- Credit Policy queries
- Credit Limit queries and appeals
- Repayment plans and Reporting guidance
- Claims process and handling
- Renewals and Renewal process
- New Business support
- To work on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner.
- To support a team of Credit Account Directors on policy renewals, including report preparation and negotiation with underwriters.
- To process renewals; including issuing documentation and completing processing tasks within the required timescales.
- To take on a small portfolio of renewals and take ownership of the entire renewal process.
Day to day servicing
- To support the Credit client’s daily use of their credit insurance policy including Credit Limit appeals, MTA’s, repayment plans, reporting guidance, claims and any other Policy queries.
- To take ownership of Claims function with support from the Team.
- To take ownership of Credit Limits and Credit Limit appeals with support from the Team.
- Provide Client assistance on the use of the Insurers on-line systems.
- To check and process policy documents/endorsements for accuracy prior to dispatch to clients.
- Seek opportunities for both credit insurance and general insurance within existing client portfolio.
- To provide a positive contribution to the departments objectives.
- To accurately record all relevant conversations and all meetings with customers and insurers, or other relevant business contacts.
- To update knowledge of Credit insurance market as and when developments occur.
- To continue improvement in technical Credit insurance knowledge.
- To ensure self-development through attendance at technical seminars, courses, professional studies etc.
- To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company’s own policies & procedures.
- To ensure that all records (file and computer) are accurate during the period of the insurance contract to reduce Errors & Omissions exposure.
- To carry out tasks which from time to time may reasonably be requested by a senior member of staff
- To ensure records are archived as appropriate.
- To refer all complaints to the Complaints Officer immediately.
- To refer any potential Errors & Omissions immediately to Director and/or Compliance Director.
- Minimum 3 years Credit Insurance or Alternatively Minimum 3 years Commercial Finance experience other relevant experience considered.
- Acturis system – useful but not essential.
- Excellent and accurate administration & communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Inquisitive nature essential.
- Problem solving ability.
- Maintain a strong customer service focus in all tasks.
- Working under pressure.
- Independent working and using of initiative.
- Ability to utilise IT for maximum advantage
Nova Search & Selection are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy