Sales Office Manager
Monday to Friday 9-5 – a quick start is available. Salary £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience, plus OTE considerable performance-related-pay.
Are you highly organised, conscientious and truly client focused? Do you have experience working with a multi-national client base of high-end interior design practices? Do you want to work with a thriving creative firm, and play a key part in shaping their direction as they continue to grow? If that’s a yes on all counts then do check out the new opportunity.
We have a rare opportunity for someone to lead the Sales Office, involved in all aspects of sales from initial contact through to after-sales follow-up. Our clients business is renowned in the industry for excellent client service and attention to detail. We are looking for someone who can embody those values in their day-to-day work. This position has huge potential for career progression – our client is looking for someone to grow and progress within the business as the company grows.
Your position will primarily have you involved with;
- leading the sales team to deliver our sales targets on a quarterly basis
- building relationships with key people in each client organisation and establish how to unlock the relationship / parameters that will drive future order growth.
- answering clients telephone and email enquiries
- taking orders, quotation requests
- offering follow ups to enquiries, quotes, samples, catalogues and orders
- raising or revising our quotations; raising invoices and entering orders
- updating our CRM system with business-critical information and using it to allocate tasks to rest of team
- planning & hosting showroom appointments, trade shows and client events
- managing all aspects of the delivery and post sales process (including shipping logistics and export)
- managing our in-house sales administration team; our freelance sales agents; and distributors
- providing sales updates and financial forecasts to leadership
- A full training programme will be provided.
- Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension and free parking.
Nova Search and Selection are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.