The search is on for an ambitious and self-starting person to join this fast moving and dynamic children’s toiletries business. This exciting, entrepreneurial company is growing quickly in the UK market and is seeking to expand rapidly into the UK and overseas markets.
Ideally you will have sales and ecommerce or social media experience and be able to hit the ground running, often working on your own. You will be assisting the team by managing sales and manufacturing administration, providing excellent online customer service and implementing marketing activities. You will have a good sales and marketing understanding and excellent writing and numeracy skills.
- Process retail customer orders, raise invoices and delivery paperwork and deal with any issues
- Track and record weekly sales data, prepare sales reports and report back to team on performance and trends
- Track and submit promotional forms and key information to retail customers
- Administration of manufacturing project plan with MD to ensure all componentry and manufacturing is delivered on time and in full
- Respond to all customer enquiries – via social channels, email and phone calls
- Write weekly digital newsletters.
- Assist with the launch of new products to trade, consumers and media
- Support our Social Media Manager with creation of content, blogger packs and management of competitions
- Proactive PR through regular mailings and contact with journalists
- Management of the website
- Monthly reporting on marketing successes for board meetings
Key Technical Skills/Knowledge/Professional Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable.
- Keen interest and knowledgeable about sales, brand marketing and social media.
- High level of literacy and numeracy.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technically savvy and able to work across multiple systems like Shopify, Klaviyo, Xero (training will be given).
- Customer orientated, excellent communicator, able to multi-task.
Key Personal Skills
- Amazing organisational and administrative skills.
- A pro-active common sense approach – happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hardworking, resilient and able to react to changing priorities.
- Must be flexible and able to handle a multitude of projects at one time.
- Fun and outgoing, happy to work in a very small team and alone.
- Self-starting, keen to learn and develop at pace.
- Creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive, eager to learn attitude is critical
Nova Search & Selection is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.