Sales Executive, Salary up to £23k plus Bonus. Homebased with occasional meetings in Henley.
The search is on for an ambitious and self-starting person to join this fast moving and dynamic children’s toiletries business. This exciting, entrepreneurial company is growing quickly in the UK market and is expanding rapidly into the UK primary schools and nursery sector.
Home based with occasional trips to the Henley based office and to customers (when Covid rules allow)
Your role will be to work directly with the National Sales Manager (NAM), supporting her to continue to build the brand into primary and nursery schools in the UK. You will be working together, focusing on independent schools and nurseries and chains of nursery schools as well as educational wholesalers. You must be able to work independently, at pace and be hungry to make a sale by creating leads, making contact, selling the brand and closing the deal.
- Finding new leads and contacts through LinkedIn, making connections with those key contacts and starting the selling process
- Emailing and phoning leads to gather information and sell Scrubbingtons into them – this takes resilience and tenacity!
- Driving repeat sales through developing relationships with current customers
- Raising awareness of Scrubbingtons use in schools and nurseries through innovative ways of marketing to the Trade eg. Emails, LinkedIn posts, Social Media
- Providing any required data, admin or reports for the NAM/MD
Skills and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work largely alone but with the judgement to go to either the NAM or MD when needed.
- Able to keep motivated when working remotely, ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience of working in a Sales role – generating leads, nurturing contacts and turning them into Sales.
- You must be a strong customer relationship builder and communicator as you will be representing the company often on your own, usually on the phone or by email
- Analytical ability – a strong user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ideally experience of using LinkedIn to generate sales
- Attention to detail – helping with creating customer proposals, tracking progress, reporting to NAM and MD.
- An interest in children’s personal care, environmental, ethical and social issues would be an advantage.
Nova Search and Selection is functioning as an employment agency for this vacancy.