Sales and Marketing Assistant, Remote Working but occasional office visits, Salary up to £25,000 p.a.
This small but fast growth challenger brand is on a mission to make good nutrition easy and accessible. They’ve created a range of frozen nutritious superfood smoothie kits and plant-based ingredients for blending, breakfast and baking. To support their growth, we are recruiting for an additional member of the sales and marketing team.
- Reporting to the commercial director
- Supporting the sales and marketing functions plus additional ad-hoc project
- Marketing: Organise photo shoots, briefing graphic designers, send product samples, proof reading of artwork, managed Brandbank database, support social media and D2C website activity
- Sales: retailer promotion and new line forms, sales forecasting, respond to ad-hoc queries from retailers and distributors.
Skills & Experience
- Graduate calibre. Ideally with a business or marketing degree or equivalent
- At least one year full time work experience (ideally 6-12 months FMCG experience)
- Competent IT Skills: primarily Excel (also PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and comfortable working with numbers EG: happy to run a sales report and provide analysis.
- Self-sufficient, highly motivated and comfortable working remotely
- Team player, positive, high energy and resilient
- Organised, pro-active
- Passion for food and nutrition
Hours and Location:
- Full time 5 days per week
- Home based role
- Able to travel to central London or home counties (at least once/week)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop and phone
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Free frozen fruit, smoothies and soup!
Nova Search and Selection is acting as an employment agency for this role.