Monday to Friday 9-5 – a quick start is available. Salary circa £24,000 depending on experience.
Are you highly organised, conscientious and truly client focused? Would you enjoy working with a multi-national client base of high-end design practices? Do you want to work with a thriving creative firm, and play a key part in contributing to our ongoing growth? If that’s a yes on all counts then do check out this opportunity.
Joining a riverside workshop which creates luxury lighting, you’ll be promised a fulfilling role that will keep you busy, tackling a wide various of challenges throughout the day. If you thrive on delivering under pressure this role will be an ideal match!
Your position, acting as a professional creative partner supporting interior designers, will primarily have you involved with;
- answering clients telephone and email enquiries
- taking orders, quotation requests
- offering follow ups to enquiries, quotes, samples, catalogues and orders
- raising or revising our quotations; raising invoices and entering orders
- updating our CRM system with business-critical information
- hosting showroom appointments and trade shows
- coordinating all aspects of the delivery and post sales process (including shipping logistics)
- coordinating with our sales agents
Do you want to get involved? If you are confident and understand what it takes to offer an exceptional customer experience we encourage you to apply!
You’ll be right for our client if you can demonstrate a strong work history with evidence of delivering sales administrative support, with a diligent and resourceful approach combined with excellent attention to detail. You’ll enjoy working with MS applications and data. And most importantly you’ll want to grow with our client and build a career!
- A full training programme will be provided.
- Potential for career development as the business continues to grow.
- Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension and free parking.
Nova Search and Selection are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.