REMOTE WORKING, with 1 visit per week to the Bath Office.
About the Role
The search is on for an experienced, self-starter to join this new, fast moving and dynamic business. As Supply Chain Manager you will be joining a creative and fast developing men’s cosmetics brand that is experiencing extensive growth in China.
This company is a game changer in the field of men’s beauty. They offer affordable luxury products to all men to combat skin challenges and enhance their appearance and aim to become a brand leader in the men’s beauty industry.
Reporting to the Founders, the Supply Chain Manager will manage all logistical and supply chain operations. You will be responsible for leading the UK and International Supply Chain activity and delivering a top class supply chain service for the business.
You will cover Demand planning and rolling forecasting, production planning, packaging procurement, 3PL contract management and cost saving initiatives. We are a highly ambitious company and as a result, you will be given great opportunities to develop in the role, grow with the business and take on more responsibility quickly.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in the long-term development of our supply chain strategy, receive exposure to all functions and become a role model as one of the leaders in the business.
- The business has had incredible growth within China, and is focusing on developing international sales across Europe and Asia. As the company grows, you will need to be on top of inventory availability through strong demand planning
- Creating and owning product demand forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance, providing opportunities to reduce costs
- Planning and implementing the supply chain strategy with reference to production and stock replenishment
- Management of stock movement worldwide
- Providing purchase orders and managing logistics to facilitate collection and delivery of products
- Collaborate with suppliers - developing and maintaining excellent supplier relationships.
- Building relationships with our retail partners and collaborating on best in class services.
- Working closely together with NPD on new launches - ensuring availability to the business on time and at cost, updating price lists - ensuring timely communication to sales team.
- Development, coordination, and implementation of the supply chain part of the acquisition project to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated time frames and budgets.
- Identify and understand complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution.
- Improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Management of the S&OP process to provide internal stakeholders with the most up to date issues effecting the business.
- Experience with ERP systems & possibly statistical forecasting software could be helpful
- Broad awareness of the functions within a premium beauty business and the role of supply chain management / demand planning within that
- Articulate and confident in presenting complex data to the board
- A leader with the potential to build a demand planning team over time
- A passion for succeeding and willingness to take on broad accountability in a growing business
- Experience in an supply chain or operational role in a FMCG business essential
- Incredible attention to detail
- People management experience
- Great communication skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Readiness to work in a fast growing entrepreneurial brand
- Confident analysing data
- Very proficient user of Excel
Nova Search and Selection is functioning as an employment agency for this vacancy.