- Job Reference: 00000004-1
- Date Posted: 30 July 2019
- Recruiter: Nova Search & Selection
- Location: Epsom, Surrey
- Salary: £23,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
A super opportunity to join a small but friendly financial services team based near the Epsom area. They are seeking an experienced mortgage administrator, with a minimum of 6 months experience, who will be involved in:
1) Processing mortgage applications, chasing relevant parties for required documentation and updates on the mortgage application
2) Liaising with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders and advisors
3) Co-ordinate with all parties involved in the mortgage process, including clients, consultants, banks/building society and insurance to ensure mortgage and insurance cases are progressing to customer requirements.
4) General correspondence - use of email/telephone/post communication
5) Checking documents received carefully for errors and update database system
6) Comply with company policies and procedures
7) Investigate and respond to queries
8) Meet and greet clients as they visit the office
Any experience with the Trigold system would be an advantage. The role requires someone organised, good at meeting deadlines, happy to get stuck in.
This is a wonderful role for someone with a mortgage administration background who lives relatively locally.
Nova Search and Selection is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.