The International Marketing Manager will help achieve global expansion through overseeing the end-to-end management of the launch into new markets, including ensuring a consistent positioning and look and feel wherever the brand is represented in the world. As well as installing the passion and key values for the brand into the wider international team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the brand in the markets we have identified as areas of opportunity for expansion.
- Act as the visual brand owner internationally.
- Own, refine and update the repeatable model, adapting as we test and learn in new markets.
- Work with new markets to create new packaging, based on existing templates, ensuring they are in line with local market regulations.
- Lead the development of international brand assets.
- Oversee international campaigns, ensuring they are on brand and delivering ROI.
- Deliver on-boarding sessions to the wider international team so they are able to deliver the proposition, brand messages and product assortment with passion.
- Update the brand toolkit to ensure markets have all the assets they need to represent the brand in the market including a visual asset, promotional toolkit, communication tool kit.
- Own and refine the packaging process to guarantee new markets are launched in a timely manner.
- Oversee activity carried out through distributors, supporting on adhoc requests.
The successful applicant:
- Has a broad Marketing background with international experience.
- Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in marketing management.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels internally and externally.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy.
- Results oriented with strong analytic skills and business sense.
- Has the ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial team
- Strong presentation skills (Power Point wizard) and used to presenting to audiences.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A food industry background useful.
Nova Search & Selection are acting as an employment agency for this role.