Insurance Administrator - If you would thrive on being the right hand person to a Director, working sometimes via your own autonomy and managing your own day, within a very niche Insurance area, and have worked within Risk, Credit Insurance or Compliance this could be an amazing future opportunity! You will be using your excellent Excel skills (v-look up level), Word and Power point in a role that is around 60% administration, very detailed and lots of pulling together information. You will need to be able to enjoy some client interaction via the phone and basically be the right hand person to a fantastic well established, recession proof business, that has a global client base. Inbox me now if all of the above applies to you! In return you will have the chance to work for a London feel business but on your door step, with an amazing boss and very competitive local salary and career progression
This insurance brokers is committed to making a real difference to the credit insurance market and is one of the largest independent UK brokers, with global reach in 46 countries via their ICBA network.
They provide credit insurance and financial solutions to all B2B companies to assist them in protecting their business via risk assessment and added value business tools.
They are a firm believer in technical innovation to help them guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Their growing success reflects their commitment and vibrant working culture. To help drive their success into the future, they are looking for an experienced candidate to offer business support to their brokers/directors within the Customer Connect Team.
As a Customer Connect Executive you will be working as part of a busy skilled broker team assisting in:-
* Administration/support tasks in relation to renewals and mid-term adjustments to client credit insurance policies.
* Completing necessary FCA compliance paperwork.
* Liaising with clients to conduct high level policy management.
* Call handling, taking messages and dealing with basic client queries.
* Analysing domestic/international credit limits and providing necessary feedback.
* Database entry.
* Using various I.T. platforms.
* Gathering and analysing company statistics.
* Ongoing daily workflow, including calendar/inbox management.
* Meeting expected turnaround times.
* Responsible for adhering to all company procedures.
* Pro-actively responding to the challenges as the company grows, prioritising those solutions/demands and managing expectations of customers.
* Supporting senior individuals to achieve their targets/objectives, as well as expanding their own knowledge of credit insurance and principles of underwriting.
Outlook, Word (high level), Excel (high level), PowerPoint
Credit insurance and/or broker market (not necessarily credit insurance)
You will be organised and methodical, pro-active, self-motivated, procedures, enthusiastic, problem solving, and have business integrity.