We’re looking for a creative Graphic Designer, to work across our brand to produce innovative, pack and user-focused designs to enhance the customer experience whilst maintaining the strong brand identity. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will contribute to the development of our company websites (inc. social media) and create pack concepts that give our customers an exceptional brand experience. This role is about developing standout design - if you have previous experience of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, and good knowledge of HTML process, we would like to hear from you!
- 60% digital design – creating designs that work across desktop, mobile (inc. app) and tablet.
- 20% pack concepts and artworking – creating pack concepts for NPD.
- 20% pos, print advertising and other ad hoc design projects as required.
- Lead the future look of the brand, constantly working to optimize creative, and providing creative direction where necessary.
- Work on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations – retouching required to a high standard.
- Own design briefs and follow the brief from inception through to completion.
- Newsletters design and website updates.
- Designing social media and campaign graphics inc static, gif, and animation.
- Working closely with external agencies to implement web designs.
- Advertising - working closely with the global marketing manager to create unique and engaging advertising to a set brief.
- Designing and project managing for new campaigns that require a site refresh.
- Participating in creative meetings, sharing ideas and concepts with the team.
- Being up to speed with the latest digital technologies and software changes.
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven experience in web, print and pack design gained from a FMCG or agency background. ATL and BTL design experience is essential.
- Creative and self-motivated with a diverse and commercial portfolio with an eye for fearless yet fabulous design and site usability.
- Understanding of artwork/repro/print/production/finishing digital processes.
- User focused with a strong understanding of typography, colour and layout.
- Proactive, with strong attention to detail, communication and team work skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize successfully.
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- Ability to influence across all levels internally and externally.
- Proven experience of and ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial team – you must be ready to roll your sleeves up and be hands on.
- Good knowledge of HTML process and website best practice.
- Proven experience of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Excellent MAC skills.
- Photography and retouching skills essential.
- Experience of creating brand and packaging guidelines beneficial.
With this being a fast paced role, this would suit an experienced detail focused creative designer, who is ready to roll their sleeves up and be hands on. So if you have stacks of energy, unstoppable enthusiasm, shedloads of get-up and go, are fearless, organized and perennially positive, then this could be the role for you.
Nova Search is operating as an employment agency for this vacancy