Ecommerce Manager - Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm (Full Time), Remote working but with weekly visits to the Bath Office.
Are you a fantastically talented and creative Ecommerce Manager? Brimming with fresh ideas and full of ambition? Then we’d like to speak to you.
The search is on for an experienced, self-starting Ecommerce Manager, to join this new, fast moving and dynamic business. This company is a game changer in the field of men’s beauty. They offer affordable luxury products to all men to combat skin challenges and enhance their appearance and aim to become a brand leader in the men’s beauty industry.
This role is about developing and executing strategic and tactical digital marketing plans that drive traffic and D2C sales. Reporting directly to the Founders, knowledge of digital communications and ecommerce is a must, as is the passion and flair for building a strong brand.
- To define the company's e-commerce strategy with the Founders.
- Responsibility for the brand’s overall D2C e-commerce sales forecast and P&L.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the website (built on a Shopify platform).
- Create and execute content strategy for the brand’s Ecomm website, with the aim to improve on SEO, dwell time, traffic and ultimately conversion.
- Plan, write and create landing pages for paid campaigns in order to increase conversion.
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure ecommerce plans seamlessly tie into marketing strategy.
- Plan develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive online sales growth through maximizing traffic, conversions and ROI, with regular reporting to the wider business.
- Experience in managing paid social and PPC D2C campaigns, driving maximum ROI and ROAS across multiple platforms by closely optimising ad target audience and assets, and tweaking campaign landing pages in order to optimise conversion.
- Experience in managing email campaigns with a solid understanding of CRM programs, database management and GDPR.
- Continually update own knowledge in line with the changing digital landscape.
- Be able to operate cross functionally with corresponding teams such as Product, Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing etc.
- Update website content (set-up, test and activate) to support seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content.
- Ensure a consistent, contextual and relevant customer journey across the e-commerce platforms (including mobile), working to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Maximizing all opportunities to drive brand awareness and online sales via a variety of methods, including working closely with key internal stakeholders and external agencies on PPC, display advertising, SEO, Merchandising, etc.
- Providing regular analysis and reporting of website traffic and initiatives, using Google Analytics & Excel, communicating recommendations and driving actions.
- Own and champion continuous improvement and site optimization, keeping up to speed with the latest online marketing technologies and innovations and ensuring the business is at the forefront to take advantages of developments to improve user experience for the website.
- Maintain effective internal communications to engage the company and key stakeholders around digital & e-commerce activities.
- Ensure a keen awareness of competitor activity, reporting any major activity to the wider team when relevant.
- Be the digital Brand Guardian, ensuring our brand identity and tone of voice is consistent and on brand at all times.
- Ensuring all activity is delivered on time and on budget.
- Subject matter expert in the shopify ecommerce platform, systems and tools.
- Highly commercial with a proven ability to deliver profit and growth.
- Must have proven experience developing ecommerce strategy, CRM and Email campaigns as well as good knowledge of digital marketing channels, including paid social ads, affiliates, PPC and SEO.
- GDPR knowledge essential.
- Amazon platform experience preferable – although our Amazon sales are managed by Distributor.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, creative start-up environment and experience of building a brand on a digital platform essential.
- 4-5 years min digital and ecommerce experience from a consumer goods environment.
- Proficient in analytical and automation software (e.g.: Google Analytics).
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for emerging technologies and trends.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, working within a fast-paced, continually adapting environment that requires an agile team player
- Ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external teams
- Strong communication skills and ability to project manage cross-functionally
- Highly organized, self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and self-time manage is a must
- Self-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing disciplines, strategy and best practice.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present to audiences with confidence is essential.
- Fantastic team working and stakeholder management skills.
- An understanding of the cosmetics/skincare/beauty industry useful.
With this being a fast paced role, this would suit an experienced detail focused D2C expert who is ready to roll their sleeves up and be hands on. So if you have stacks of energy, unstoppable enthusiasm, shedloads of get-up and go, are fearless, organized and perennially positive, then this could be the role for you.
Nova Search and Selection are operating as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.