This company is a leading consultancy to the biopharmaceutical sector with a proven track record in the areas of process modelling. They develop package web based software solutions to the industry.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for working with the domain experts to define requirements and functional design. You will be developing on the Microsoft stack and working with cutting edge technologies and controls. You will play a key role in designing and developing the user interface and user ability of the application.
Requirements: Candidates should be able to exhibit the following personal qualities
- Highly professional, credible, effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and self-starter who determine to achieve quality results.
- Thrives on activity, delivers under pressure and ability to work with multiple projects
Core Skills: You must have relevant experience in the IT industry, with the following competencies:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of full software development life-cycles
- Software design and development experience within a software house or similar body
- Demonstrable experience working on N-tier architectures.
- Good understanding of design patterns and their application.
- Proven ability in front-end GUI design and development.
- Computer Science (or related) degree.
Essential Technical Skills:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience of using C# .NET development.
- Experience of using NET Webform for developing web applications.
- Experience with Telerik, DevExpress controls.
- A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- Knowledge of agile project management software (e.g. Jira).
- Experienced of unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping framework (e.g. EF).
- Understanding of ASP.NET MVC.
- Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
- Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing C#/.NET applications.
Nova Search is operating as an employment agency for this vacancy.