Mon – Fri 9am-5pm (Full Time)
Are you a fantastically talented and creative designer with artwork capability? Brimming with fresh ideas and full of ambition? Then we’d like to speak to you.
We’re looking for a creative Graphic Designer (who can also artwork), to work across our brand to produce innovative, pack and user-focused designs to enhance the customer experience whilst maintaining the strong brand identity. Reporting tothe Senior Graphic Designer, you will contribute to the development of all digital media and create pack concepts that give our customers an exceptional brand experience. This role is about developing standout design - if you have previous experience of the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, we would like to hear from you!
·60% digital asset design – creating designs that work across desktop, mobile (inc. app) and tablet.
·20% packaging artworking – preparing design files for repro, digital or litho printing
·10% pack concept design – creating packaging concepts for NPD
·10% print advertising and other ad hoc design projects as required
- Generating designs across all international websites
- Digital Newsletter creation
- Create and develop new design concepts for campaigns, predominantly of a digital nature.
- Working closely with external agencies to implement web designs
·Participating in creative meetings, sharing ideas and concepts with the team
·Being up to speed with the latest digital technologies and software upgrades
·Be flexible and react in real-time to support business requirements as necessary.
·Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines
·Liaise with the team to refine and finalize designs and artworks
·Create packaging visuals for the company's snacks & meals
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have minimum of 3 years in-house/agency design experience
- Proven experience of the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience in InDesign and Powerpoint beneficial but not essential
- Proven experience in digital, print and pack design gained from an FMCG background. ATL and BTL design experience is essential.
- Experience of packaging artworking and creating print-ready artworks essential.
- Must have experience creating assets for digital advertising
- Creative and self-motivated with a diverse and commercial portfolio with an eye for fearless yet fabulous design and site usability.
- Understanding of artwork/repro/print/production/finishing, digital & litho processes
- User focused with a strong understanding of typography, colour and layout
- Proactive, with strong attention to detail, communication and team work skills.
- An interest in food design with strong commercial awareness.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize successfully.
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- Ability to influence across all levels internally and externally.
- Proven experience of and ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial team – you must be ready to roll your sleeves up and be hands on.
- Strong English communication skills with the ability to converse at Director/MD level (both verbally and in writing)
- Good knowledge of HTML process and website best practice beneficial.
- Excellent Apple Mac skills
- Video, animation and photography and retouching skills would be a bonus.
With this being a fast paced role, this would suit an experienced detail focused creative designer, who is ready to roll their sleeves up and be hands on. So if you have stacks of energy, unstoppable enthusiasm, shedloads of get-up and go, are fearless, organized and perennially positive, then this could be the role for you.
Nova Search and Selection is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.