This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established corporate insurance brokerage that has a presence in France, Switzerland and the UK. They are Chartered Insurance Brokers working to high standards and are in the top 10 independent commercial insurance broking businesses in the UK.
This role is to work closely with the Director of Trade Credit, and may have an invoice finance/funding, credit insurance or commercial finance background to be suitable for this position.
Salary is competitive, plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
* Develop new business through self generated leads, internal leads and client referrals. You will network with existing clients and new contacts alike. Develop new business through group colleagues and assist in supporting their clients. Help to build the company's brand.
* Provide a professional service to existing clients, advising, arranging and securing appropriate cover at a competitive premium. Liaise with Account Handlers to obtain renewal information, and undertake renewal visits where needed to ascertain the client's needs for the year ahead. Discuss broking strategy and deadlines with Account Handlers. Ensure meeting notes are issued in a timely fashion. Ensure that the invoicing of new business and renewals is on time and provided to the client in an accurate and timely way using the Acturis system.
* Comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the company's own procedures and rules.
* Expected to work on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner.
* Provide a positive contribution to the team objectives.
* Record all conversations and meetings with clients and/or insurers or other relevant business contact.
* Update knowledge of insurance market.
* Work collaboratively with other colleagues in other departments.
* Refer all complaints and any potential E&O's to a Director and/or the Complaints Officer immediately.
You will have proven experience of new business development and a track record of developing a book of existing business, or be able to bring in a book of business over time.
You will be experienced either in credit insurance or commercial finance.
Minimum 3-5 year's experience in a similar role.
This is a lovely company and you will be working with a vibrant team enabling you to fully develop your career both personally and professionally.
Nova Search and Selection are operating as an employment agency for this role.