Superb opportunity to join this evolving, fast growing and exciting leading corporate insurance brokers. They are a Chartered Insurance Brokers ranked in the top 10 independent commercial insurance broking businesses in the UK. They have access to the Lloyd's market enabling them to place business internationally. They work to very high standards of knowledge, professionalism and ethical business practice.
- Provide support and to be involved in the planning and development for the growth of the Trade Credit department.
- Provide high-level support and assist with disseminating Credit cross-office internally (presenting and training).
- Provide new clients to the Trade Credit team through a combination of self generated leads, internal leads and client referrals. (Year 1 target £50k new business)
- Client retention through the provision of a professional service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate renewal of cover at a competitive premium. (Portfolio size c£250k)
- To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company’s own procedures and rules.
- Must work on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner.
- Development of book of clients through new business
- Develop leads through networking with existing and new contacts alike
- Develop business from group colleagues and assist in supporting their clients
- Help build the company brand through growth
- Liaise with Account Handlers regarding method of obtaining renewal information
- To undertake renewal visit/client contact to ascertain client’s needs for the year ahead
- To discuss with Account Handlers broking strategy and deadlines
- To ensure meeting notes are issued in a timely fashion
- Liaise with account handlers to ensure the invoicing of new business and renewals is on time, as well as documentation being issued within the office timescales
- To ensure renewal terms are provided to the client in an accurate and timely way using the Acturis system documentation
Day to day servicing
- To liaise with Account Handlers to ensure that any mid-term issues are dealt with accurately and promptly.
- To assist the Director of Trade Credit and other colleagues where necessary to assist with workload issues
Credit Team Growth Plan & General
- To provide a positive contribution to the team objectives
- To support & assist with the development of the Credit team members
- To support & assist with the planning & growth of the Credit department
- To make written records of all conversations and meetings with clients and/or insurers, or other relevant business contact
- To update knowledge of insurance market as & when developments occur
Nova Search and Selection are operating as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.