Our client is committed to making a real difference to the global Credit Insurance market. They exclusively provide the Analysis of Risk & Compliance system.
They are a credit and risk compliance system that analyses a client’s sales ledger and generates a series of credit insurance reports which assist the client in the management of their credit insurance policy.
Provide support for the Company’s Analysis of Risk & Compliance system. This will involve:
- Investigating and resolving overnight batch issues
- Ensuring all policy data is available for the business to use on a daily basis
- Querying the databases to provide information required by the business
- Developing the system further to meet the requirements of the business
- Improve system documentation
- Help manage user access to the system
- Provide training and support to system users
- Introduce automated IT processes for regression testing, releasing new code etc.
- Writing scripts to add new static into the system as defined by the business
- Ad-hoc investigations / reporting on behalf of the business
- Analyse system architecture and implement changes as the system grows in size
- Building tools & utilities to automate routine support tasks
- Pro-actively responding to the demands, challenges of the business, prioritising those solutions/demands and managing expectations of users/customers.
- Provide analysis and design of new tactical solutions, following development standards and best practises. Identifying and communicating issues and risks to manager as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Identifying improvement opportunities such as enhancements to standards or technical innovations to increase the quality and efficiency of delivery.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and systems to meet the Company’s business requirements.
Specialist Skill - Acquires and develops the specialist and technical knowledge and skill to perform the role on an ongoing basis within the changing environment of the Company.
Business Knowledge and Contribution - Understands the broader business environment in which they work from an industry, organisation, Business Unit and role perspective.
Knowledge Management - Uses, develops and implements systems and processes to capture, manage and distribute up to date, accurate and readily accessible knowledge and information across the business, to a wide range of stakeholders.
Delivering Results - effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that objectives are achieved efficiently and on time.
Serving Our Customers - provides customers with the products, services and solutions to suit their changing needs ensuring that they are based on sound business principles.
Communicating with Impact - effectively applies verbal, nonverbal and written communication methods to achieve desired results. Presents ideas effectively to individuals or groups.
Working in Teams - Understands team dynamics and uses a flexible interpersonal style to contribute to the effective functioning of teams and to the completion of team goals.
Building Relationships - Develops and maintains ongoing working relationships, networks and partnerships to help achieve business goals through others (e.g. peers, functional partners, customers etc).
Enabling Change - Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
Being Proactive - Strives to stay ahead by anticipating rather than reacting; ensures that their actions are always carefully considered.
Resilience - Has confidence in their ability to achieve ambitious goals and celebrates success; never allows themselves to become arrogant.
Problem Solving Style - Identifies clarifies/defines and works through challenges towards a defined outcome.
Acting with Integrity - Lives the Company’s business model based on trust and integrity as perceived by our stakeholders, especially our customers.
Personal Accountability - Takes full responsibility for their actions and the impact that you have on others; self driven with a desire to continually grow and improve on their performance.
Valuing Diversity - Demonstrates dignity of all people. Respects others and what the Company stands for. Recognises that there are corresponding obligations associated with individual rights.
Good general knowledge of:
- Cloud computing, Change Control procedures, Microsoft technologies, including Access, Excel
Product knowledge of Credit Insurance
- Experience of project lifecycle
- Experience of analysis programming
- Experience of supporting the Business
- First or Upper Second Degree
Nova Search is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy