Purpose of position: To support the Client Executives to achieve budget and maintain high service levels ensuring that we meet and exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
Nature of role:
· Assist the Client Executive team with the daily servicing of our clients and with the renewal process. Task to include but not limited to:
o Managing credit limit requirements for our clients via the various insurer on-line portals and speaking directly with the insurers;
o Providing our clients with support and guidance to ensure they adhere to their policy terms and conditions, e.g. reporting overdue invoices, making claims on time etc;
o Administer any action logs, ensuring tasks are actioned in a timely fashion, monitored and followed to their completion;
o Preparation of pre-renewal submission data;
o Support the Client Executive in client meetings, produce the minutes and manage any resulting action points;
· Actively build relationships across Marsh and with external stakeholders;
· Adhere to business processes, systems and procedures at all times;
Skills and experience
· Excellent time management and organisational skills required;
· Have strong interpersonal skills and be a good communicator;
· You should be a competent user of Microsoft Excel;
· You will need to use your own initiative, be flexible, self- motivated and have a positive attitude to getting things done;
· You must have good attention to detail;
· You will need to be resourceful, innovative and perform well under pressure;
· Have the ability to listen and acquire new skills
· Previous knowledge and experience of Credit Insurance would be ideal but is not essential;
· A basic knowledge of insurance would be advantageous;
· There will be travel involved mainly within the UK but on occasion the candidate may be required to travel abroad.
Nova Search and Selection are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.