New Business Manager - Field Based
Home/Field Based (travelling throughout the South of England, particularly London)
£55,000 - £65,000 Plus Excellent Bonus
If you are a high calibre sales professional looking to progress your career, this is a fantastic opportunity to hone your abilities and take on a key role within a cutting-edge business.
A leading insurance finance company in the UK and Ireland. They are now looking for a New Business Manager to join our team, covering the South of England.
This diverse role offers a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on our business and product offering. You will have the chance to create new propositions for the company and further develop your abilities as a salesperson.
What’s more, there may be the opportunity to progress into an account manager position in the future, making this the ideal role in which to carve out a rewarding career.
As the New Business Manager, you will generate new business opportunities for our financing services, focusing on insurer and retail brokers.
In this entirely new position, you will:
- Identify target businesses, including key decision makers and influencers
- Visit prospects throughout the South of England, focusing particularly on London
- Report to the National Sales Director
- Work with a wider team of National Account Managers
- Highlight the benefits of our solutions and how they can help prospective customers achieve their goals
- Develop new propositions that meet customers’ needs, particularly for the insurance market
- Effectively manage your pipeline, focusing on the quality of leads, rather than quantity
To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ sales experience
- Demonstrable experience of creating a new business pipeline
- A track record of applying best practice to manage your pipeline and maximise the resulting yield
- A degree level qualification
As the New Business Manager, you will be articulate, passionate and eager to develop as a salesperson. Strategically-minded and proactive, you will also have exceptional relationship-building skills and a results-driven approach.
Experience in the financial services sector, specifically the insurer or retail sectors, would be beneficial to your application.
Nova Search & Selection is operating as an employment agency for this vacancy.