Are you a fantastically organized yet creative? Brimming with fresh ideas and full of ambition? Then we’d like to speak to you. Ideally you will have some international, food, retail or social media experience, and be able to hit the ground running in assisting the Marketing Director with all things International Marketing. You will have a strong understanding of Social Media, ideally have worked on other international brands, and if you speak a second language that would be a bonus! This is a role with lots of opportunity for fast progression within the company for the right person, who can make an impact.
· competitor tracking and analysis
· helping to pull together monthly presentations reporting on marketing successes in the international markets.
· updating the international websites with relevant content
· Writing and briefing the international newsletters
· Monitoring of international Social media engagement and advising on best practice
· Assisting the wider marketing team as required.
· International marketing administrative tasks
· Updating and managing the international asset library
· Working with the International Sales team on bespoke marketing requests, managing these through to completion.
· Keen interest and knowledgeable about retail brand marketing & social media
· Relevant business/marketing degree essential
· Experience of using wordpress preferred.
· you will ideally have at least 2 years proven experience and have a good understanding of marketing values.
· You will be customer orientated, be an excellent communicator and have the ability to multi-task.
· Hard working, resilient and ‘can do’ approach
· Fun and outgoing
· Keen to learn and develop at pace
· Excellent organizational and communication, skills required,
· Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficient.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Creative and enjoys working in fast-paced environment.
· Must be proactive, flexible and able to handle multitude of projects at one time.
· A positive, eager-to-learn attitude is key.
· International Marketing experience is preferable.
· Spanish or Mandarin as a second is also ideal but not essential.
Nova Search & Selection operates as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.