Automation Test Analyst
- Job Reference: 00000006-1
- Date Posted: 30 July 2018
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £37,000
- Sector: Information Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
A leading consultancy to the biopharmaceutical sector with a proven track record in the areas of process modelling. We develop package web based software solutions to the biopharmaceutical industry.
Responsibilities: Responsible for developing manual and technical tests in line with QA standards. Produce test frameworks in C# to support the development of the company’s web applications. Responsible for pre-launch testing and for the collaboration with designers, developers and analysts. Involvement in all test related activity including preparation of scenarios, measuring test coverage and prioritising areas of testing. Reviewing project documents, scripts and core requirements as well as regularly testing the website and app for functionality and accuracy.
Requirements: Candidates should be able to exhibit the following personal qualities
• Highly professional, credible, effective communication and presentation skills.
• Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements to test plans.
• Business process understanding.
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases.
Essential Technical Skills:
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience within a similar web tester/QA engineer role.
• Strong knowledge of Selenium Webdriver and C# experience.
• Demonstrable experience of common CI/CD build and release tooling.
• Experience of the test lifecycle (planning, analysis, execution, reporting) and unit testing frameworks.
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
• Computer Science (or related) degree.
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Knowledge of agile project management software (e.g. Jira).
• Exposure to TestComplete.
• Exposure to Ranorex.
• Knowledge of Automated Desktop Application testing.
Nova Search & Selection are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy