- Job Reference: 00000003-1
- Date Posted: 30 July 2018
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £40,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, General Insurance - Account Executive
- Job Type: Permanent
Your role will be to developing new business for the Birmingham area. You will seek out new clients through your own initiative, meeting prospective clients and offering them a professional advice and quotations. You will fully service the clients obtained through your own efforts.
· Solid experience of Credit insurance and the credit insurance marketplace strongly preferred
· Ideally currently with a portfolio of business that can be brought (though understand there may be a covenant period attached)
· Good I.T. skills – Microsoft packages
· Educated to ‘A’ level or degree level
· Good Maths and English GCSE’s
· Independent thinker
· Organised and detailed
· Professional in manner and approach
· A good listener
· Team player
· Happy to roll sleeves up and get involved
· Strong client relationship builder
1. Contact clients to discuss their needs and provide quotations to help manage their insolvency and any political risks.
2. To at all times comply with FCA regulation and company procedures.
3. Plan, develop and implement strategy for the acquisition of new clients in accordance with the group business development strategy.
4. Develop and maintain relationships with professional networks to both promote the group and obtain client introductions.
5. Assist other staff in the management and administration of clients and prospective clients.
6. Seek to promote and obtain referrals and new business for other members of the group.
Nova Search & Selection is operating as an employment agency for this vacancy.