About our Client Service
- We will do what we say
- Terms of Business are agreed at the outset
- We are honest, transparent and fair
- We are polite and professional
- We won’t make false promises
- We will do our best
Why use Nova Search & Selection?
We provide a professional and cost effective recruitment solution that is tailor made to each client and will work hard to meet your strategic business needs.
- We are committed to working with you as an extended member of your team.
- We have recruitment experience going back to 1999.
- We can tackle anything, and work as both the in-house recruiter and HR Advisor for the fastest growing Kids Snacks Company in the UK. Read about their client journey with us.
"I have known Kristina for over 20 years and although we are not in her specialist sector, we have used her skills to find a senior member of my management team on a number of occasions. Kristina showed herself to be adaptable and flexible to new sectors (we operate in Food and Retail). She was resourceful in finding a strong short list of candidates, and all we well briefed before I met them. Her style is purposeful and friendly – she takes time to understand the company culture and role dynamics to avoid sending unsuitable candidates to waste my time. Kristina understood this and was honest about suitability. She screened very effectively. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kristina Lushey irrespective of the sector you work in, as she has proven adaptability and professionalism."
SALLY PRESTON, FOUNDER, THE KIDS FOOD COMPANY LIMITED
- Our HR Consultancy service is flexible. You can hire us on an ad hoc, project interim or retained basis. We can be a genuine part of your team or a reliable source of regular expertise. You will experience quality in everything we do for you, wherever you need us.
- We don’t just have professional certificates on our walls, but practical understanding and commercial acumen. We have operated at senior management level, and have dealt directly with many of the situations you are facing.
- Hiring an in-house HR Manager can be expensive for the company. Outsourcing is cost effective, as you pay for the services you require at the time when they are needed.
- We can create or update/amend your Employee Handbook. We can review and check that you have all the policies and processes required by law in place, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We can offer advice on employee conflict, disciplinary issues or even a bereavement policy.
- We can charge an hourly rate or a day rate, whatever meets your needs best.
- We will give you the support and tools you need to effectively manage your employees, relieving you of the worries associated with ensuring you are legislatively compliant and giving you more time to spend on your business.